jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

My new class

My poems was always for me, and now, in my new class in Boston i need to write poems and histories, i like to write but only when i´m feel good to do it, this is my poem to the class and i think it´s not good, i like to write my old letters but, whatever, i hope my poem sound good.

The wind

Enjoy the moment.
You have the control in your life,
you decide.

Touch, you can be slow Toca,
love, you can be fast
entry whereever you want.
Be free.
You can go up, you can go down
but, never stop.

The life can be fast
but you know how enjoy it.
Nobody can stop you.

I want to be you
i want to run, to walk,
to see the stars
to touch the sun.

I want to go
don´t leave me here,
teach me to fly
teach me to be free

When the wind start to blow
the world start to live.

BY DAVID

El viento

Disfruta el momento
Tu tienes el control de tu vida,
tú decides.

Toca, puedes ser lenta
ama, puede ser rápida
entra donde tú quieras.
se libre.
Puedes subir, puedes bajar
pero, nunca pares.

La vida puede ser rápida
pero tú sabes como disfrutarla.
Nadie puede pararte.

Quiero ser tú
quiero correr, andar,
ver las estrellas
tocar el sol.

Yo quiero ir
no me dejes aquí,
enséñame a volar
enséñame a ser libre

cuando el viento empieza a soplar
el mundo comienza a vivir.

DAVID.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario